OSN customers will soon be able to access Netflix’s content library via a new OSN Box that will be launched towards the end of the second quarter.
The Kuwait National Cinema Company and Front Row's Exhibition Arm 'Cinescape' secure deal for three multiplexes in Saudi Arabia to launch by end 2018.
Sennheiser today launched evolution G4, the fourth generation of its highest selling product family.
LINE Corporation has launched its interactive livestreaming service- LINE LIVE app in 12 countries in the MENA region. LINE will team up with Kharabeesh to launch a creator incubation programme.
Last chance to nominate your company for Digital Studio Awards 2018. Nominations close on February 19th.
OSN today announced the renewal of its partnership with STAR Asianet Middle East, ensuring OSN Pehla customers will continue to enjoy STAR’s bouquet of channels.
Officials plan to transfer ownership of 60% of the regional broadcaster while leaving the remaining 40 percent in the hands of Waleed al-Ibrahim, MBC's founder and chairman.
Vuclip has appointed Wesam Kattan as Vice President, Content & Brand Marketing, for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region for Viu.
Four lifestyle channels will be available exclusively on beIN in MENA from February 1. Food Network and Fine Living join popular brands HGTV and Travel Channel, which have been available since 2016.
CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) has appointed Roland Nikolaou to lead Content Sales and Licensing in EMEA, with a remit to grow content partnerships with traditional broadcasters, digital publishers and platforms.