The MEP UAE Conference 2019 is just a couple of days away, with a large list of confirmed speakers.
MEP Middle East will host its fifth annual MEP UAE Conference on 24 April 2019 at the Grosvenor House Dubai. The MEP UAE Conference brings together the cream of the region’s MEP and HVAC community. Attendance is by invitation only and will represent the decision makers across the industry.
Below is a list of confirmed speakers so far:
• Hassan Younes, Director, Griffin Consultants
• Eng. Ammar Safi, Senior Technical Manager, Ministry of Infrastructure Development
• Eng. Abdulrahman Omar Ali Alkholy, Engineering Department, Ministry of Infrastructure Development
• Sougata Nandi, Founder & CEO, 3e Advisory
• Ramy Boufarhat, COO, JLW
• Alistair Davis, Director-MEP, Black & White Engineering
• Reji Kumar, General Manager, Weathermaker UAE
• Majd Fayyad - Technical Manager, Emirates Green Building Council
• Jagath Gunawardena, Senior Manager, Projects & Building Developer, Dubai Chamber of Commerce
• Suhas Inamdar, Head of Technical Support & Planning, Wasl Properties
• Subhash Pritmani, Vice President, SEMCO
• Vanessa Currie, Middle East Director, Laing O’ Rourke
• A R Suresh Kumar, Sr. General Manager- Operations, Voltas
• Gumeet Nanda, Head of UAE Operations, Voltas
• Gavin Appleby, Managing Director, EFECO
Do note that the list is still being updated with a few more pending confirmations in the pipeline.
The event will bring together more than 150 government bodies, developers, MEP contractors, consultants, engineers and architects. Together they will reflect on the key issues and opportunities surrounding the UAE’s MEP sector and take part in a high level strategic debate on the state of the industry, sharing their experiences and best practice.