The winner of Talent Development Initiative of the Year 2019:
Future Energy Leaders Programme by Mubadala Investment Company was awarded the Talent Development Initiative of the Year award for its contribution to developing talent in the regional energy industry.
"We are delighted to be part of the Middle East Energy Awards, and we are so happy that our inititaive, the Future Energy Leaders has won for the talent development category," a spokesman for Mubadala Investment Company said. "I believe our programme emphasises Emirati youth in the workplace, and we are investing in them to be ready for the future."
Highly commended for Talent Development Initiative of the Year 2019:
The ‘highly commended’ nomination in this category is the Talent Development for MENA by Halliburton.
The jury panel this year, comprising six judges – Abhay Bhargava, director, industrial practice, MEA, Frost & Sullivan; Ali Al Janabi, UAE country chair, vice president, Shell Upstream, Shell Group of companies; Bart Cornelissen, energy, resources & industrials leader, Middle East, Deloitte Middle East; Joseph J Anis, president and CEO, power services and gas power systems, MENASA, GE Power; Nicholas Cochrane-Dyet, special advisor to the chief representative, BP Oil International; Vinod Raghothamarao, director, energy wide perspectives and strategy, IHS Markit EMEA– considered the merit of the nominees, and decided the winner and the ‘highly commended’.
The Middle East Energy Awards 2019 recognized excellence across all sectors of the energy industry, with 16 categories representing the industry:
- Clean Energy Initiative of the Year
- CSR Initiative of the Year
- Digital Enabler of the Year
- Downstream Project of the Year
- Energy Woman of the Year
- HSE Initiative of the Year
- Logistics Service Provider of the Year
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year
- Operational Excellence Strategy of the Year
- Technical Innovation of the Year
- Talent Development Initiative of the Year
- Upstream Project of the Year
- Utilities Project of the Year
- Young Energy Professional of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Innovator of the Year