In a bid to help companies mitigate risk and understand the impact of Covid-19 on their supply chain, software company Market Dojo is offering all businesses free access to their eSourcing solution to run a Covid-19 RFI questionnaire.The team at Market Dojo has put together a Covid-19 specific template that can be accessed for free in the tool, for businesses’ looking to gather information on their supply chain. The purpose of the Request for Information (RFI) is to identify the impact Covid-19 has had on your suppliers and the subsequent effect this could have on your production.
The template is tailored to help both parties understand each other’s situation and identify any potential innovative collaboration or contingency plans.Market Dojo CEO, Alun Rafique, explains the thought behind the incentive.
“It is a hugely confusing time for businesses, as collectively we wait to see what happens to the economy and how long this crisis will last. We have the ability to help companies mitigate risk and communicate with their suppliers effectively, so we have opened our platform for all businesses to run a Covid-19 RFI for free.“Clear communication with your supply chain is critical to analyse the impact of the current crisis and prepare for any reactive changes. We have had a great response so far and are happy to be helping.”
To get started with running your RFI, you will simply need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for free on www.marketdojo.com (unless you already have an account)
- Click ‘New Event’
- Load the “COVID-19 Risk Awareness RFI” from the global templates.
- Make any tweaks & upload the email addresses of any Participants / Respondents
- Contact the support team via email at email@example.com for the free credits to publish your RFI.
- Once the credits are live you can publish the RFI and gather the information you need from your suppliers to uncover any risks.
The types of questions found in the RFI template are as follows:
- Please explain what impact COVID-19 has had on your business, or could have in the near future?
- What measures have you, or will you, be putting in place to mitigate this?
- Please list your top 5 suppliers, the services they provide, their country of origin and their risk profile to your operations.
- Please explain how you are protecting your workforce, particularly those at higher risk.
- How are you protecting Workers Rights throughout this outbreak?
- How are you prioritising and allocating the available supply for fulfilment to customers?